Pelican Protector 0370
Internal Dimensions: 610x610x610mm
Notify me when back in stock
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Large 2-person fold down handles
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
|Internal Length||610 mm|
|Internal Width||610 mm|
|Internal Depth||610 mm|
|External length||673 mm|
|External Width||673 mm|
|External Depth||641 mm|
|Base Depth||483 mm|
|Lid Depth||127 mm|
|Weight without foam||145.500000 Kg|
|Weight with foam||18.600000 Kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Caseline Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.